Using the Bac-Track system, all of your schools can be viewed from one dashboard and reports of COVID-19 can be automated.
AS SCHOOLS PREPARE TO REOPEN, IT MAY LOOK CLEAN, BUT IS IT SAFE?
Schools are reopening. Tracking bacteria and virus levels on surfaces will be critical.
We bring a systematic approach to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 using: ATP monitoring, advanced electrostatic sprayers, cloud-based Bac-Track software and training, we provide the most comprehensive infection control program available.
- Connect one or all schools in one easy-to-understand dashboard.
- View contamination levels by grade, department, and even down to a single classroom.
- Enables risk assessment in real time.
- All schools can be connected and reports of contamination and outbreaks can be visualized providing a better understanding and a corrective plan of action.
- Evidence-based guidance to support education decision makers.
Our Bac-Track ATP reader is the most advanced ATP System on the market today. It provides sanitation verification for immediate, quantifiable measurements of environment and high-touch surface cleanliness.
We provide the latest products and solutions designed specifically for facility managers. This includes the EMist® EPIX360 electrostatic sprayers – the most effective handheld, cordless electrostatic disinfectant sprayers in the world. More coverage. Less waste. Better results.
Our proprietary software, Bac-Track, monitors contamination levels in an easy-to-read dashboard dedicated to your facility. It also allows you to monitor by department or equipment category to pinpoint your problem areas. Our software includes infection control reporting to meet new CMS § Reg 483.80 – F880 guidelines and CDC reporting requirements.
We offer onsite and online support and training that will assist in your fight against germs. Our software features “Ask Eddy,” a virtual intuitive assistant.